My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

This blog is a record of events in the life of Joseph Taggart and his family since his spinal cord injury while body surfing in Guatemala in January 2006.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Begins 6/24/07

This week summer officially began in the Northern Hemisphere. It's been really warm and beautiful. Joseph has enjoyed school work, physical therapy and playing with his niece and nephew. Mom and Elizabeth took the kids to the Museum of Natural HIstory at the University of Utah while Joseph was in class early in the week. They all went down to the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake afterwards. Joseph enjoyed watching the children and they enjoyed playing in the water. Cheyenne thought it was great going for a walk with Uncle Joe.

We recently got some x-rays of Joseph's foot showing where his two smallest toes have been removed on his right foot. He says "Ironically I used to complain about my foot being too wide. . . not anymore! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,

I was searching for your contact details so I could get your cousin Rebecca Pierce's email address, when I came upon this blog. We have actually met breifly at Blackwood ward in South Wales, when your dad was mission president over there. I served with rebecca in las vegas. I was gutted to hear about your accident....in all yout photos, you're smiling, which is incredible for me to see! I would be very greatful if you could pass on rebeccas email address if you get the time, keep the faith man...

Steven Taylor

Jul 4, 2007, 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page